I want to confirm that I understand how to update my current cobbler installation from Github. Yes, I am aware that it is development-in-progress and could contain a few glitches. I want to play with it anyhow. Here is what I did several days ago:

* git clone ...
* (as root) `make install`
* `make webtest`

[I learn how to set up DNS and BIND, learns a few lessons on httpd, and begins to work with the web parts of cobbler...and goofs around with settings]
[I learn how to `cobbler import` a distro, and do it a couple times]

I do a 'git pull' and discover that cobbler has some updates!

To incorporate these updates into my current implementation of Cobbler, I become root and run `make webtest`. This will update Cobbler without destroying my settings or imported distros.

Is that the correct way of doing it?

Thanks

Bob