Since this is phone related, why not talk to the phone guys? PBX In a Flash?!?
Their EndPoint Manager might be exactly what you're looking for:
http://www.pbxinaflash.com/community/index.php?threads/piaf-endpoint-manager.7097/

Some quick features:

* Finding devices on the network that haven't been added into endpoint manager
and allowing administrators to add these devices
* Ability to delete multiple phones at one time
* Ability to re-assign phones already added devices to different brands/Models
* Ability to reconfigure all phones of a certain product to another template
* Ability to assign phones a global template or an individual template (Each
template [individual or global] can have different advanced configuration files
attached to them or different parameters in the template manager)
* Template manager section for basic users or users who would like to use the
ARI voicemail/recording module which allows phone end users to modify
administrator defined settings and reboot their respective devices
* Allow variables such as server IP, mac address, extension number and display
name to be used in the template manager section for administrators and phone
end users
* Brand/Products/Phones module support. The user can check for updates and
download firmware for supported products/brands within the Brand
Configurations/Setup screen
* Users can enable or disable phones from within the brand Configurations/Setup
window to hide phones which they are not using
* Button to rebuild configuration files and reboot all phones that have been
added to endpoint manager
* Button to reboot individual Brands
* Support for editing configuration files of phones in browser and allowing the
administrator to assign these configuration files to individual phones or
select templates
* Advanced location support for the executables needed in Endpointmanager (Path
definitions for ARP, n-m-a-p and Asterisk)
* View all searchable OUIs
* OUIs are removed,Installed and updated when modules are removed, installed
and updated
* Removed need for JAVA JDK and grandstream complier requirements.
* Each phone module can complete custom functions within the advanced settings
page
* Export/Import MAC list table
* French Language Support (Thanks to Christophe Jouniaux)
* More..