I am assuming so, This is an old system that I have started to upgrade.

I was able to fix all the errors and get cobbler to restart and load ok by running the following in the systems.d and profiles.d directory as these were all places where I found the python tags

sed -i 's/\!\!python\/unicode //g' *

So far everything seems to be working. I will try pxe boot a new machine and see how it handles
Regards
*Chris Lee*

/University of Johannesburg, Physics Department
CERN, ATLAS TDAQ SysAdmin team - Office:75282/