I'm using cobbler to install Fedora 16.
I imported the distro, and added Fedora releases/16/Everything and updates/16
as a repo, as well as a repo of my own creation.

I wish to install my own version of torque-2.4 and openmpi built with a
dependence on that from my own repo rather than the torque-3.0 that comes with
f16. My openmpi gets installed because my naming of it gave it a higher version
number  openmpi-1.5.4-3tm rather than openmpi-1.5.4-3, but the torque I want
has a lower version, and the installer selects version 3.0 from  the base.

I see how to exclude files from added repos, but not from the base distro
during installation. Is it possible, am I missing something?

Tony Schreiner