Hi.

Have a CentOS 6.4 running the cobbler-2.4.0-1.el6.noarch.rpm on a VirtualBox VM. As far as I can tell it's been working great. Both koan and PXE boot installs work fine. Until now.

I wanted to install puppet via cobbler. I followed the following instructions for setting it up from the following web page;

http://centoshowtos.org/installation/kickstart-cobbler-on-centos-server/configuring-cobbler-to-prepare-puppet/

And during the install the installer does pick up that it should try to install puppet. However the install stops at a screen claiming it can't find puppet even though there is a repo in cobbler with the puppet rpm in it. I also put the epel-release 6.8 rpm in there and tried that too. Same failure. The profile I'm using does list the repos variable as containing the name of repo I'm using. But it's acting very much like it isn't even looking in the repo. I see no other logged errors that would point to anything blatantly obvious in the configuration.

What am I missing? Help appreciated. Thanks.

Chris Johnson.