Using EPEL as my source, trying to update this morning :

It wants to update:
cobbler.noarch 2.4.4-1.el5 epel cobbler-web.noarch 2.4.4-1.el5 epel koan.noarch 2.4.4-1.el5 epel
And then it says:
Error: Missing Dependency: virt-install is needed by package
koan-2.4.4-1.el5.noarch (epel)

A search reveals that there is no such animal anywhere in EPEL or in anything
that looks like ot is compatible with RHEL 5

Can I do without koan ?  I use Cobbler for bare metal installs.  Nothing
virtual.

“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the
universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”  (Bill Waterson: Calvin &
Hobbes)