On 7/31/14 2:57 PM, Jörgen Maas wrote:
> if you are using the python tftp server these system definitions don't
> get generated iirc.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm dense. I'm obviously saying the wrong thing here
because the tftp server selection doesn't change this. (I've tested it too.)

When the target system initiates the PXE boot process, after the address
is assigned, the target system requests, via tftp protocol a file which,
if the MAC address of the target matches, is sent back to the target to
then boot from.

It is *those* files and confgs that are not being created and prepared
for these target systems.