On 01/28/2015 07:57 AM, Personal Técnico wrote:
I have configured a new repo "rdo-release, for OpenStack", but this new repo is not mirrored locally, so I suppose machines will receive the repo file in /etc/yum.conf.d but connections for downloading RPMs from that repo will be outgoing connections to the remote host (RDO).

Regarding "mirror locally", you are correct. It specifies if remote package repository is mirrored in the Cobbler server; if it is not mirrored, target system will download RPMs from remote package repository.

Regarding the outcome of assigning a repository to a system in Cobbler (via profile)... First, I suppose you meant "/etc/yum.repos.d" instead of "/etc/yum.conf.d" above. For each associated repository, Cobbler creates a "--repo" directive in the kickstart file.
I have never used this directive and Anaconda documentation
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart#repo) is not completely clear if this directive (1) adds the repos to /etc/yum.repos.d in installed system or (2) adds the repos to installation system and installs all packages in all defined repos. iirc it does
the latter, which explains your problem with free space.

Also, I see a ServerFault question about this:
http://serverfault.com/questions/315313/installing-yum-repositories-that-are-specified-in-kickstart-file

Regards,
Alan Evangelista