In trying to do some new kickstarts, I've found the problem of not being
able to specify gpt labels on drives. But I've run into a strange thing
and I'm looking for pointers to read more about it.

I have two 2tb drives. I build an MD raid across two of their partitions
(i.e. sda1, sdb2) at kickstart.

The quirky thing is that the first drive is, as we know, given an MSDOS
label but the quirky part is that the second drive *does* get the GPT
label. Is there anyway to control this odd behavior so that both drives
get the exact same label?

--
  << MCT >>   Michael C Tiernan xmpp:mtier...@mit.edu +1 (617) 324-9173
  MIT - Laboratory for Nuclear Science - http://www.lns.mit.edu