From: Michael Tiernan <mtier...@mit.edu>
Sent: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:09
Subject: [cobbler] Creating local RPM repos in Cobbler.

I earlier reported that the instructions on the wiki page didn't work
for me.

I was going to rewrite it but I'm unsure if I should remove the
instructions there and replace them with my own or if I should create a
second page that describes the steps I've gone through.

What's the right thing to do please?