Locane,

No I get the Live CD stuff and its purpose :) I was having problems
importing/KOAN installs of CentOS/Fedora/RHEL Atomic ISOs and thought I'd try
to use a "normal" live CD first then try the aforementioned.

Atomic is a stripped down OS and works very well with Docker - but the ISOs are
just like a Live CD and I'm averse to doing manual pt and clicky installs ;)