Hi,

I was able to get my installation (RHEL, plus an app) working with Cobbler, but
there are some things I am not clear about:

1) The .ks file I was able to get working is in the /var/lib/cobbler/kickstarts
directory, but I noticed that there is another file in that directory that has
a .cfg file extension.  What is that file for?

2) In the .ks file, I saw a variable (I think it's a variable) named
"$continueAnyway".   It looks like that sets whether the kickstart file should
continue being processed.  Is that a standard variable in Cobbler?  How do it
get set?

Sorry, I know these are kind of vague questions, but I'm still puzzling my way
through all of this :)!!

Thanks,
Jim