Hello,

My Cobbler server is still on SL5 for the time being and I'd like to get upgraded to 2.4.9. Any chance we can get 2.4.9 cobbler and cobbler-web RPMs into EPEL? I still only see 2.4.8 in epel-testing and I've run into the fatal /etc/cobbler/version YAML parsing error that others reported a while back.

Thanks!