From: William Muriithi <william.murii...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 22:15
Subject: [cobbler] Re: teamd support in cobbler

Johan

Matt responded to you a while ago with a solution.  Essentially, he
suggested you add some post install configurations on your kickstart
configuration.  I still think its may take more than that as you will
want to use "cobbler system" which extend the basic kickstart
configurations.

If I was in your shoes though, I wouldn't do this on cobbler.  It fit
better on ansible, so I would just set a role for teaming.  If you are
using ansible or puppet, consider looking for a solution from that
angle

Regards
William