I could use a description of how you made it work - could you publish
the cobblerd.service  file that makes it work for you? If you modify a
*.service file, putting it in /etc/systemd/system protects your
modifications from getting overwritten during an upgrade.

I have not had luck getting Cobbler to work with a proxy - curl just
fails - I have taken to fronting Cobbler with mrepo, mrepo works with
proxies. YMMV
Thanks