Responding to a VERY old post from Tue, 28 Oct 2014 07:16:38
-0700<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=cobbler@lists.fedorahosted.org&q=date:20141028>

This problem is now fixed in cobbler git master, but you can also patch
action_reposync.py manually.

See  https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/pull/1763/files

See also the wiki page for " Migrating a RHEL6 cobbler server from RHN to RHSM":
https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/wiki/Migrating-a-RHEL6-cobbler-server-from-RHN-to-RHSM

--- Original post:

The repo type has to be yum rather than rhn, and the necessary certificate

options (included by yumoption) are not passed thru to the dot-origin repo file

The command "cobbler reposync" fails, but if I run the reposync command by

hand, pointing at the /etc/yum.repos file contailing all the necessary optional

parameters, it works.

Any suggestions ?  RHN-Classic is going away, so something needs to change.

“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the

universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”  (Bill Waterson: Calvin &

Hobbes)

--
Robert Jacobson
Systems Administrator, Solar Dynamics Observatory Operations