According to pkgs.org (https://pkgs.org/download/cobbler), EPEL Testing has 2.8.1-2. Would that work for you?

        Richard.

Chris Johnson wrote:
Hi.

Running CeentOs 7.3.1611 and cobbler 28.0-4.  Got the cobbler with yum
-y install cobbler so it was grabbed from the CentOs distribution.

Trying to setup a cobbler backup system.  Have done this before. Should
work under the usual cautions.

Cobbler import keeps failing with file or directory not found.  Very
careful study of the cobbler.log shows that the command line is been
misinterpreted as a relative file name.  Digging on the net I find this
is a known bug and has been fixed.  Apparently it is very recent and
looks not to have made it to the CentOs archives yet. Certainly not the
one I used.

Can anybody provide a yum repo file suitable for /etc/yum.repos.d I can
use to get THE most current cobbler with the fix, please. Hopefully this
will be right off the current cobbler home site. BIG THANK YOU!