Spinning up on cobbler and running into a glitch that it most likely just a syntax issue.

I've started by defining a kickstart that is just references to various snippets I want to use.  I then created the snippets, so far so good.  The kickstart gets generated but there's a couple variables not being parsed.  I think the issue is my snippets typically are just a section of my kickstarts preceded by "#raw" and trailed by "#end raw".  Is there any way to get variables evaluated when they are inside that raw section?

I've used ${hostname}, \$(hostname) and $hostname in the snippets and they always show up just like that, I need them to be the actual hostname.  Another one is a variable I define in kickstart metadata using "proptag=123456", we use a six digit local property tag in a few places during kickstart, that variable also isn't getting parsed.

*Stephen Berg*
Systems Administrator
NRL Code: 7320
Office: 228-688-5738