Great to hear that the white Red-tailed Hawk is back on territory
after its stint in rehab.

While I was enjoying a quick look at the Trumpeter Swans, a Peregrine
came from the SW, fairly high and in powered flight over the lake
before going into a bullet stoop under the railroad overpass to the
NE- pigeon hunting?

Enjoy- Bill Schmoker, Longmont
            • Bill Schmoker •
         http://schmoker.org