From: cobirds@googlegroups.com [mailto:cobi...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pat Hayward
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:56 PM
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cobirds] unusual raven behavior Larimer County

Hi all,

   This may be a first for the group. our neighbor called to say that two
large ravens were sitting our brown llama's back, pecking at her. My
husband, Joel, went to the window but couldn't see them. Our neighbor then
said, "Now they're on the white one." Eventually Joel could see them as they
flew off, each with large chunks of llama wool in their beaks!

   Must be nest-lining time already?

Pat

Pat Hayward

Masonville CO