I have posted new images to my website in the New Images Folder (see link
below). Many of them are of foxes taken at Prospect Park in Wheat Ridge.
While there I saw a fair number of Flickers and Bluejays. One birder that
stopped and talked to me said she found an active Cooper's nest. Also, the
lake in the park had a good variety of waterfowl, including many diving and
dabbling ducks. Other images included are ones of a Cinnamon Teal pair. They
were located in a river in Barr Lake State Park. Hope you enjoy these new
images? In the very near future I plan to include more bird photos once I
can find decent ones to photograph and them sitting or flying in decent
compositions!

http://www.greensphotoimages.com/newimages/newimages.htm

Ron Green

Nature & Scenic Photographer

Colorado Springs, CO

http://www.greensphotoimages.com

This document was produced by Dragon Natural Speaking Pro