Folks- as tax day approacheth, so does the regular registration
deadline for the CFO Convention in Alamosa.  If you are joining us for
the convention May 22-25 (and I hope you are!), register by Wednesday,
April 15th to get the regular rates and to lock in your field trips.
After April 15, late registration fees apply.  Also, April 15 is the
final day for ordering Ted Floyd's Smithsonian Field Guide to the
Birds of North America and the last day to get the convention rate at
The Inn of the Rio Grande (our convention hotel.)

To register, link here:  http://www.cfo-link.org/convention/index.php

For a convention brochure download, click here:
http://www.cfo-link.org/downloads/CFO_Conv_09.pdf

For reservations at our convention hotel, the Inn of the Rio Grande,
call or link to:  1-800-669-1658  http://innoftherio.com

I'm looking forward to the event and hope you are too!

Enjoy- Bill Schmoker, President, CFO
            • Bill Schmoker •
         http://schmoker.org
   http://brdpics.blogspot.com