CO birders,
In light of the forecast for tonight, tomorrow, and up to mid-day Saturday, and
after conferring with Ted Floyd, who would be driving from Boulder County, we
have decided to cancel the ABA birdwalk at Sondermann Park in Colorado Springs
for Saturday morning.  Our next scheduled Colorado Springs walk is at Garden of
the Gods at 8:00 AM on May 23rd with ABA Education Manager, and published
author and illustrator, Steve Carbol. We will make other announcements closer
to the date in May.

Thanks and enjoy the snow... and spring migration.

Chip Clouse
Outreach Coordinator
American Birding Association
Colorado Springs, CO