While driving to Gunnison from Silverhorne today, Joe Scott and I had a Snowy
Egret about 5 miles south of Leadville in a small pond adjacent to Hwy 24.
Just prior to that we had seen a Rough-legged Hawk.

In the Buena Vista area, we had a Lewis's Woodpecker and a flock of 30+ Vesper
Sparrows.

Along Hwy 50 east of Gunnison, we had a Golden Eagle while west of Gunnison ~4
miles, we had a flock of 10 White-faced Ibis.

Charlie Nims
Silverthorne, CO
cwn...@comcast.net