COBirders,
I birded a few locations around Boulder this evening hoping for shorebirds.
The birding was fairly good, with something good at each location:

Walden/Sawhill (Boulder):
-1 Willet
-2 Greater Yellowlegs
-1 Wilson's Snipe
-2 Baird's Sandpipers
-Many American Avocets

Union Reservoir (Weld):
-3 Long-billed Dowitchers
-1 Eared Grebe
-1000(?) Western Grebes
-Clark's Grebe (1 close enough to identify)
-1 Common Loon in breeding plumage

Baxter Lake (Weld):
A few miles north of Union Res on County Line Road is a small lake on the
right hand side that I believe is called Baxter Lake.
-4 Black-necked Stilts
-More Avocets
-All 3 Teal

Lagerman Reservoir (Boulder):
-1 Semi-palmated Plover
-1 Lesser Yellowlegs

I also had 3 Marbled Godwits and 1 White-faced Ibis at Boulder Res the
previous evening (4/21), and a Great Egret along 75th St south of Lagerman.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Maynard
Boulder, CO