Hi all,

I found a pair of Caspian Terns at the Wellington Gravel Pits off
Kechter (sp?) Rd. in SE Fort Collins this morning. They were standing
on one of the little gravel islands in the middle of the pond, hanging
out with several Franklin's Gulls. On a nearby island I also found a
pair of Semipalmated Plovers roving about.

A short ways down Larimer County Road 5 south of Kechter in the ag
fields were 5 Cattle Egrets.

I also birded earlier at Dixon Reservoir. Nothing terribly unusual
there, with the highlights being a handful of Bushtits, my FOY
Clay-colored Sparrow, and a pair of Orange-crowned Warblers. Lots of
Yellow-rumped Warblers and Chipping Sparrows at the moment.

--
Eric DeFonso
Fort Collins, CO