Hi COBirders,

Today was a little slow, and it appeared not many new birds had
arrived, after our three gloomy days.  Others reported seeing on the
ranch - Virginia's Warbler, Yellow Warbler, Bullock's Oriole, Am
Bittern, Wilson's Phalarope, Western and Cassin's Kingbird, Townsend's
Solitaire, and female Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

The Hooded Warbler and RB Nuthatch from last week were captured again,
and there was one male (and maybe a female) Indigo Bunting high in the
cottonwoods - not sure if it was the one we caught several times
Friday and Saturday.  Other warblers up high were mostly Orange-
crowned and Yellow-rumped, and Yellow .

Banded today: a second female Golden-crowned Kinglet, a third Say's
Phoebe, RC Kinglet, Swainson's and Hermit Thrush, Orange-crowned and
Audubon's Warblers, White-crowned Sparrow, and House Finch.  Total of
20 new birds banded.

Posted for Nancy Gobris, bander, RMBO

Steve Brown
Colorado Springs