All the goodies that were found eariler in the day (male Black-throated Blue
Warbler, male Magnolia Warbler, two Northern Waterthrush, and Veery), were all
present all afternoon, into the evening at the Headquarters Willows and yard.
I was surprised to find a male Hooded Warbler here as well.  It wasn't seen by
anyone eariler in the day (it is amazing that migrants just seem to drop in
whenever throughout the day at this location).  The American Bittern called
from the reeds here as well for Lisa Edwards and I, early this evening.  I
assume this bird was the bird first found on April 26th at Rose Pond, and has
been seen and heard off and on ever since.

Good birding,

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO