In addition to the birds accurately detailed by Kathy Dunning in her report,
Bayard and I saw an Ash-throated Flycatcher later in the morning in the NE
corner in and around the farm machinery and fence line. It resisted all our
efforts to turn it into a Brown-crested.

The impact of the windy conditions at the campground may, perhaps, be
demonstrated by the fact that at one point a Rock Wren landed on Bayard's hat
(which is, admittedly, decorated with a dragonfly) for a first in many years of
birding together. No photograph was obtained!

John and Bayard Cobb
Boulder