Hi Everyone--

Marcia Marvin and I went up to Estes Lake (Larimer Co.) today. No Grace's
Warbler, but on CO-66 between Hygiene and Lyons (Boulder Co.), we stopped to
watch a Broad-winged Hawk circle over. It disappeared to the north. In the
Estes Lake area, a Northern Mockingbird was at Cherokee Draw, and in the
sanctuary we saw Eastern Kingbird and Swainson's Thrush, but not many other
migrants. Broad-tailed Hummingbirds are back in force at the Fawn Brook Inn.

Mark Miller
Longmont, CO