Dear Cobirders,
        This morning, I walked upstream from Scott Carpenter Park along
Boulder Creek to Warbler Woods below CU.  The field at Scott Carpenter
Park was full of Sparrows, particularly Clay-colored Sparrows,
Chipping Sparrows and Lark Sparrows.  The creek was littered with
Yellow-rumped Warblers and Swainson's Thrushes.  The highlight was
definitely my second Veery in two days, this one was in the thicket
near the middle creek bridge below CU.

Cheers,
Walter Szeliga
Boulder, CO