All,

Just to add one more interesting thing from Sondermann Park in Colorado Springs
today.  Bob Harnish and I heard a loud chipping warbler this morning near the
parking area around 6:15am, that I was fairly certain was a Hooded Warbler.
Though, we couldn't see the bird and it quit chipping.  I just heard that Mark
Peterson and Bill Maynard saw a female Hooded Warbler a little while ago near
the parking area, and it was chipping.  So, while looking for other birds
there, be on the look out for this bird as well.

Good birding,

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO