At 10 am, a Chestnut-sided Warbler was singing south of the trail, across
the creek.  I was standing where the Crown Rock trail leaves the main
Gregory Canyon trail.  The song is a sweet song, with a quality not unlike
that of a Yellow Warbler.  I did not see the bird, but I am familiar with
his song.  This is south of where John T. saw it (the same bird?) on Sunday.
Paula Hansley
Louisville