I have uploaded new images from my Rocky Mountain National Park trip. I saw
quite a variety of waterfowl and hawks in the Arapaho National Wildlife
Refuge (North Park). Because of the time of day and lighting, there were a
number of birds I did not try and photograph. However, even though the
lighting conditions were not good from that perspective, I did think that a
person who was interested more in birding would have been very pleased with
the variety of birds. Anyway, with respect to moose, I saw between 12 to 20
plus each day. I hope you enjoy the images and thanks for visiting my site.

http://www.greensphotoimages.com/newimages/newimages.htm

Ron Green

Nature & Scenic Photographer

Colorado Springs, CO

http://www.greensphotoimages.com

This document was produced by Dragon Natural Speaking Pro