On Tuesday morning and again today, we observed a pair of
Ash-throated Flycatchers in the ponderosa pines surrounding our
house, just west of the South Bay area of Horsetooth Reservoir.  One
bird was very vocal ('kabrick") and the other was silent. (Last July,
we had a similarly-behaving pair that was around for a couple of
weeks.)  We'll continue to watch for signs of nesting.

Dave Steingraeber & Carol Simmons