Hello all,

The spring reporting season for Colorado Birds and North American Birds
(NAB) comes to end on Sunday.  Colorado Birds is published by the
Colorado Field Ornithologists' and NAB is published by the American
Birding Association.  The spring season for both journals extends from
March 1 to May 31.  Our subregional editors filter interesting sightings
from Cobirds during the season and I receive data submitted to eBird.
If anyone has interesting sightings during this period that may not have
been sent to Cobirds or eBird, please send them to me via email prior to
June 15 for possible inclusion in the two journals.

As an FYI, I would like to applaud the continued efforts of Colorado's
regional editors and subregional editors for the many years of service
they have performed in acquiring observation data from birders so that
NAB and Colorado Birds can continue to be the excellent published bird
resources on the birds of Colorado.  Those folks include in no
particular order:

Tony Leukering (regional co-editor)
Bill Schmoker (regional co-editor and Front Range subregional editor)
Brandon Percival (southeast subregional editor)
Glenn Walbek (north-central subregional editor)
Jim Beatty (southwest subregional editor)
Coen Dexter (west-central subregional editor)
Forrest Luke (northwest subregional editor).

Sincerely,

Larry Semo
Regional co-editor and northeast and north-central subregional editor