COBirders:

I heard and then saw the previously reported singing White-eyed Vireo about 9am
this morning at Crow Valley CG. It was not far west of the central parking lot.
I photographed a screech-owl that was seen by several others in this same area.
It was identified as a Western Screech-Owl, but I wonder if it might be an
Eastern. My photos clearly show a pale gray bill although it has relatively
strong vertical streaks on the breast. I can forward a photo upon request and
would appreciate more input. A fine Red-eyed Vireo was also singing and seen
south of the picnic area. The other exciting find was a female American
Redstart.

Larry Griffin
Ft. Collins,  CO