Cobirders :

    A party of atlasers had a great day at the Nature  Conservancy property
at Steel's Fork Ranch ( aka Brett Gray Ranch ) guided  by Senior
Conservation Ecologist , Chris Pague .  Highlights were  confirmed breeding
Mountain
Plover and Red-headed Woodpecker , Ferruginous Hawk  nest with two young ,
good numbers of waterfowl , and a Least Flycatcher which  apparently has been
present for over a week and looks as if is trying to breed.  We will revisit
next week to check on progress. The Ranch looks to have  excellent
possibilities as a migrant trap. We had numerous Swainson's  Thrushes in the
riparian areas. Access is by prior permission from the Nature  Conservancy but
watch this space for future developments.

John Drummond
Region 24 CO BBAII coordinator
Monument
**************Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221354145x1201369495/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215221161%3B37268813%3By)