Dear Cobirders,
        While climbing Mt. Cameron in Park County (better known as the 14er
that doesn't count on the Lincoln-Democrat-Bross hike) I observed a
Black Swift flying/being-blown from south to north over the ridge
connecting Cameron and Democrat, nearly hitting me.  The Swift was
then blown north across Platte Gulch, the next basin to the north,
then on into Summit County just south of Quandary Peak.  I noticed
that Black Swift wasn't on either the Park County or Summit County list.

Other goodies included vocalizing White-tailed Ptarmigans, White-
crowned Sparrows, Lincoln's Sparrows, Fox Sparrows, American Pipits,
Brown-capped Rosy-finches, American Robins (at 14,000'!) and Common
Ravens.

Cheers,
Walter Szeliga
Boulder, CO