Dear Cobirders,
        Even in the stifling heat this afternoon (6/30), the Least Flycatcher
was still Che-bek'ing away along the eastern edge of the large pond on
the White Rocks Trail in eastern Boulder County.  Not too much further
along the stream, the Willow Flycatcher was Fitz-Beew'ing, although,
as Ted noted the other day, it was not calling nearly as emphatically
as the Least.  I also heard an intriguing bird song at the
southeastern edge of the large pond.  I assume it was a variation of
the Yellow Warbler song,  but it didn't quite fit anything I knew;
there are a ton of Yellow Warblers along that trail, so it wouldn't be
too much of a stretch.

Cheers,
Walter Szeliga
Boulder, CO