field surface, though. That would have been great to see!

Marty Wolf
Colo. Spgs.

In a message dated 07/28/09 06:29:29 Mountain Daylight Time, kmczbirds writes:
My husband siad he saw "something" take another bird in midflight above the
stands behind homeplate back in June while at a game at the stadium, it
happened just after dusk (although the field was like day with all the lights).
Kathy Miller
Colorado Springs

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Plage <peter.pl...@gmail.com>
To: Cobirds submissions <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jul 27, 2009 6:51 pm
Subject: [cobirds] Rockies hawk?

In the 8th inning of yesterday's Rockies game there was apparenty an event in
the outfield where a hawk came down and scooped something up in front of 40 K
fans.  I was in the car listening to the radio and there was a gasp ouy of the
crowd. The radio announcer just said a hawk caught a bird or a rodent... anyone
at the game or know what happened???

Pete Plage
Broomfield

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!