This is a second-hand report, so I apologize for the last post. My
daughter, Kelly Shipe, birded Cherry Creek Reservoir late Tuesday.
She spotted what may be an adult, male Northern Parula (in early
stages of moult) in the park. Here are the directions she supplied me
to the area: Start at the 12 Mile House area parking lot. Start
walking the trail on the right (west). The path veers off to the
right but dead ends; keep straight. Eventually the path will dead end
again; look to the left and you will see a fence. After crossing the
fence look to the right; there is a path covered with willow. On the
left is where the bird was spotted. (Photos available.)

Jeannie Mitchell
Black Forest, CO