Here's a link to the article:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/aug/11/birds-boulder-appearance-still-mystery/

Ted is quoted, but I wish he would have said something like, "The bird
was definitely a Slaty-backed Gull and should be added to all
pertinent life, year, state, county, and locality lists."  ;-)

Seriously, though, it was a very nice surprise to see the bird get
follow-up coverage!  (The camera also covered the sighting at the time.)

Enjoy- Bill Schmoker, Longmont
            • Bill Schmoker •
         http://schmoker.org
   http://brdpics.blogspot.com