Hi Cobirders

Today was less birdy overall but we banded 32 birds!  This tally was helped by
a flock of American Robins that came through with 12 getting banded.  We also
banded 1 Downy Woodpecker, 2 Western Wood-Pewees, 2 Willow Flycatchers, 2
Hammond's Flycatchers, 1 House Wren, 1 RED-EYED VIREO, 1 Swainson's Thrush, 2
Gray Catbirds, recap Brown Thrasher, 5 Wilson's Warblers, 1 Lark Sparrow, 1
Blue Grosbeak and 1 Bullock's Oriole.

WARNING for the first time in many years banding at the Holmes Grove (but just
my second in fall) we found a decent-sized Prairie Rattlesnake very near one of
the trails we course through many times a day.

Good Birding,
Brian Gibbons
Chico Basin Ranch
Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory

www.nikonbirding.com
www.ventbird.com

Culinary Arts Program
The Art Institutes. Get info on our culinary arts programs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=1ZmMEx1iPe_66wllYL5_6AAAJ1Bv0zKlSaNvi8hdiFTsCljYAAQAAAAFAAAAAPT9VD4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEFCAAAAAA==