Hi

I can no longer band birds because of my health -

I would like to donate all of my nets (many all sizes including demo nets) and
banding equipment (pretty much everything a bander needs including pliers for
steel bands) to, preferably, a university or college ornithology (or zoology)
department that has ornithology grad students  (can be used for bat studies
also).  Failing this I could give them to a young ornithologist actively
studying birds (and publishing).

It would be nice if this equipment is used for Colorado Bird Studies.

It might take me a while to pack and ship the stuff or if your in the Florence
(Fremont CO) area you could stop by and pick them up.

The individual who gets the stuff must have valid state and federal banding
permits!

Pat Gould

Florence. Fremont CO