COBirders,

I had a nice mixed flock of migrants here at the house in late morning in SE
Ft. Collins. Best bird was a handsome Great Crested Flycatcher, probably a
juvenile as it didn't show much of a crest. Its deep yellow belly contrasted
strongly with its gray breast. Its black and white tertials and rufous wings
and tail were also well seen. I tried unsuccessfully for a photo. Traveling
with it were Yellow Warblers, Wilson's Warblers, Red-breasted Nuthatches. It
looks like fall land bird migration is finally here too.

Larry Griffin
Ft. Collins