I have uploaded new images to my website. This time it is all birds. Most of
the images were taken at either Glen Eyrie, Garden of the Gods, or Cheyenne
Mountain State Park over the past month. You can directly access them by
clicking on the following link or by copying and pasting it into your
browser's address bar. Thanks for visiting my site and comments and feedback
are welcome.

http://www.greensphotoimages.com/newimages/newimages.htm

Ron Green

Nature & Scenic Photographer

Colorado Springs, CO

http://www.greensphotoimages.com

This document was produced by Dragon Natural Speaking Pro