I have uploaded images from last months trip to Rocky Mountain National Park
and Mt. Evans. The images of the Ptarmigan and American Pipit were taken in
Mt Evans. The shots of the Ospreys were taken in Willow Creek Reservoir near
Grand Lake. I hope you enjoy the images and feedback is welcome. To view the
images click on the link below or copy and past it into your web browser’s
address bar.

http://www.greensphotoimages.com/newimages/newimages.htm

Ron Green

Nature & Scenic Photographer

Colorado Springs, CO

http://www.greensphotoimages.com

This document was produced by Dragon Natural Speaking Pro