Hi Cobirders

We had another great day today.  Most of yesterday's birds left and a new batch
arrived, again Wilson's Warblers leading the way.  Overall the day was not as
birdy as 11 Sep but we certainly banded a wider variety of birds today (93
total new banded).  The Star of the show had to be a leucistic Wilson's
Warbler.  It was very bright yellow all over with creamy colored wings and
tail, quite a striking bird.  The bird had pinkish bill and legs and lacked all
olive, gray and black tones in the plumage.  Hopefully the photogs that were
out will post photos.

Birds Banded:

Northern (red-shafted) Flicker 1
Western Wood-Pewee 4
Least Flycatcher 1
Hammond's Flycatcher 2
Dusky Flycatcher 2
Cassin's Vireo recap
Plumbeous Vireo 1
House Wren 1
Hermit Thrush 1
American Robin 1
Gray Catbird 3
Yellow Warbler 1
Townsend's Warbler 1
American Redstart recap
Ovenbird 1
MacGillivray's Warbler 1
Common Yellowthroat 1
Wilson's Warbler 55
Yellow-breasted Chat 3
Clay-colored Sparrow 3
Lincoln's Sparrow 8
Orchard Oriole 2

Brian Gibbons
Chico Basin Ranch
Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory

www.nikonbirding.com
www.ventbird.com

$5,000 a Week For Life
Publishers Clearing House winner annouced on NBC. Enter now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=b5ebj5Vfd4-5Zk_VemwEBwAAJ1Bv0zKlSaNvi8hdiFTsCljYAAQAAAAFAAAAAArXIzwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACQGZAAAAAA==