Hi Cobirders

We had a decent arrival of Wilson's Warblers today.  We banded 48 Wilson's
Warblers for a season total of 548 Wilson's banded since 31 Aug.  Last year
from 25 Aug - 25 Sep we banded a total of 249 WIWAs.  We also had a few
flycatchers around again.  Patroling the woods were a few Sharp-shinned Hawks.
We caught a juvenile male weighing in at 95 grams, he was a good deal lighter
than the Common Grackles we had last week.  I am convinced that our Vireo from
yesterday was a Blue-headed, we didn't see him today.

Birds Banded:
Sharp-shinned Hawk 1
Hammond's Flycatcher 2
Dusky Flycatcher 1
Cassin's Vireo 1
Red-breasted Nuthatch 1
House Wren 1
Hermit Thrush 1
Orange-crowned Warbler 3
Wilson's Warbler 48
Western Tanager 1
Lincoln's Sparrow 1

Total banded today, 61 birds
Season total 902 birds of 55 species

Good birding

Brian Gibbons
Chico Basin Ranch
Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory

www.nikonbirding.com
www.ventbird.com

$5,000 a Week For Life
Publishers Clearing House winner annouced on NBC. Enter now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=QQ81717d3IZBOq3LnwMkMwAAJ1Bv0zKlSaNvi8hdiFTsCljYAAQAAAAFAAAAAArXIzwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACQGZAAAAAA==